If you are an AAPC author or blogger in the autism community, we invite you to consider blogging here on a regular basis. We are currently accepting submissions from guest bloggers. General information regarding submission guidelines are included below:
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website. A brief author’s bio will be published.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published.